A Little Bit About Myself

My photo
I enjoy short walks to the cinema and then sitting down for a long period of time... Reading is good, but films are better. I like drawing, writing, filming. I don't like mushrooms and people that drink Primo One-Shot Decaf Soya Sugar-free Caramel Lattes. In all serious though, I like to be creative with whatever I happen to be able to get my hands on. I try to keep things simple, and enjoy trying new things. So I use my blog as a way to display whatever I decide is worth keeping, and I hope others like them too!

Friday 25 May 2012

Zombie - Dry Run

My first attempt at resurrecting my fading hobby. I'm still making images, but few make the cut. I'm currently making a 5 minute docufiction on gaming addiction too, so look out for that.


You'll probably see the original sketch for this rotten little guy crop up on my "draw" section when it's up too!





Back

No comments:

Post a Comment