A Little Bit About Myself

My photo
I enjoy short walks to the cinema and then sitting down for a long period of time... Reading is good, but films are better. I like drawing, writing, filming. I don't like mushrooms and people that drink Primo One-Shot Decaf Soya Sugar-free Caramel Lattes. In all serious though, I like to be creative with whatever I happen to be able to get my hands on. I try to keep things simple, and enjoy trying new things. So I use my blog as a way to display whatever I decide is worth keeping, and I hope others like them too!

Sunday 3 June 2012

Short Story - 21A Lowlands

I know this is classed as a "short" story, but I will be posting it in installments due to it's length on the page. I've always had a number of short stories floating around in limbo in the form of notes and opening pages, but as i've said before, I tend to dabble with a little and then move on.

This is the first short story I ever fully completed to a level that I was satisfied with. It's a horror (although I hope that's not just because you think it's bad!), and hopefully something original.

The one thing i've always disliked about the horror genre is that a lot of it seems to be taken from the same stock storylines. No doubt something similar exists somewhere because it's almost impossible to come up with something that hasn't been done at least once before considering how long the human race has existed.

Either way, I hope it's at least new to you, and that you can enjoy this story knowing that the author hasn't taken inspiration from anything other than his own sick and twisted mind.


Part One

Part Two

Part Three Coming Soon

Part Four Coming Soon

Part Five Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment